Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

Singin' in the Rain!


Last week I said I was going to take a short break from blogging but when I saw the LIM challenge this morning an idea popped into my head so I had to have a go. The ladies have given the theme "Singin' in the Rain!" and the only 'rain' stamp I have is the sentiment from a 2014 SAB set. Not to be beaten I thought I would make some brightly coloured punch art umbrellas from two circle punches and the handles are made using the Word Window punch.
I thought I would make the raindrops heart shaped to go with the sentiment so I used one of the new masks (available in the new catty) along with Soft Sky.
Have a great weekend and I hope you manage to dodge the thunderstorms!
Margaret x

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous, and so appropriate this weekend!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sentiment Margaret... the whole card made me smile!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea - love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, love your umbrellas very cleverly done.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - love the raining hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret - just love this card! How you have done the umbrellas is really clever - just love it! Nx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card. It really made me smile - so clever.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Margaret, great take on the theme.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright umbrella's! The heartshaped rain is a great idea! So good you came back for this one in your brake... Enjoy the summer and the break! Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Margaret - what a fabulous card! Love your use of the SAB sentiment and the brollies are so clever! Vicky x
    PS Thank you so much for your congrats - so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clever way to make your brollies, this is super!
    Thank you so much for joining in this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...